Sunday, April 5, 2015

He Asks

He asks why why why why why. I am not interested. I don't know what you're talking about. Don't presuppose. No one is replying..

Nobody cares, but why i care?

it's 12:24AM iam just writing but for what i dont know, maybe oneday someone will read what i wrote..

No purpose or goal for what i waiting, hoping, thinking and dreaming about.. For that from now i need to change, i must be another person, think And act different way, maybe then i will be happy.. Maybe, who knows.

It's 12:29 AM now,  and i hadn't finish writing one page, maybe cause i stopped reading anything from very lobg time ago, i really dont know, i just feel pain when i write anything..

Why iam like that? Am i different? Am i bad?

Am i being punished by God?

Maybe i did something wrong but i forget what i had done! 

How bad i am, the worse thing is that i cant even remember what make me reach this stage of feelings?

Am i a bad person?

I tried many things, but nothing helped me get better..

I need answers, i always need answers, but who is ready to answer me, walk with me, give me advices..

Are humans bad creatures?

Are they?

Or its only me, the one who feel this way?



2 comments:

  1. Answers are usually within us and happiness is a feeling, an inner state that only you can accomplish for yourself.
    Best remedy is to take life simply and without complications.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is very nice if you learned how to live it correctly. Try to focus on the things that makes you happy and get rid of the things that disturbs you.

    ReplyDelete